Apr 5, 2004

For Christopher

Seems you've forgotten about love
Oh, love, love, love
The truth and beauty there within
How to show you?
How to let you know, dear

You've lost the way of life
Oh, of life, life, life
The fullness to be experienced
How to bring you back?
How to let you in, dear?

Darling, we cannot forget
What was and will be
There will be no return
To the former ways
I cannot take life as it was then

Darling, know
That I have loved you
I do now love you
Darling, I will always love you

If just to be with you
To hold you and let you cry
As it never was with me
That would be enough

My love, let me show you
What I always wanted from you
The richness we lacked
Know now that I have found it
I posess the beauty!
I am within the truth!

Rush to me! Return to me
With all the eagerness
Of the rain falling to the parched earth
With all the beauty
Of the leaves as they grace the ground
With the knowledge, my dear
That I will always care for you

I don't seek your body
Or your touch of lust
I seek your mind and spirit
To fill with the passion you have lost
Or sadly, never knew

My dearest, my darling
I want the best for you
Make your decisions ever wisely

No comments: