Jan 28, 2007

Because You Love Me

Sometimes, I feel so much love, that I fear my heart will burst.
The peculiarity is in view of the lack of feeling I once had.
I feared my insides would swallow me whole for lack of sustenance.

Sometimes, I feel so warm, that I fear I will melt.
The abnormality is due to the cold that once shrouded me.
I feared I would never move again for the frozen stiffness of my soul.

Sometimes, I feel so happy that I fear it is all a dream.
The curiosity is on account of the depression that once confined me.
I feared I would never smile again for the pain in my heart.

Everyday, I am thankful for you.
I fear nothing when you are near, except that you may leave.
The darkness that once filled my soul has been washed away,
And my heart rejoices for the gladness of our being.

No comments: