Sep 27, 2006

Body Shots

I am yours. Yours for the making, yours for the taking.
Yours for always, for good days and bad days.
For odd moods and sweet groove, for road trips and mind slips.
Yours for the time, yours for the past,
The tequelia and the lime going down too fast.
I'll be there for the summers, the winters and spring.
Autumn's not depressing, it's a regular thing.
I'll be there as your rock star, your stripper, your dream.
I'll be there, your lover, your angel, your queen.

And as I write this sporadic rhyme,
I think of all the many times that you were there to love.
It's all I'm thinking of. I want to see you everyday,
From morning till in bed we lay.
In fact, if you want, we'll stay in bed all day,
Just laughing and dreaming wishing we could stay.

But all I wanted to tell you was that you're amazing.

That doesn't rhyme and it's not supposed to.

I can't think of anything that can compare, you see.

No comments: