Sep 25, 2003

Time For Change
You worry me sometimes! I get really scared for you. I think that all the things you’re doing… they might equal your demise. I care about you! I don’t want you to get hurt. I wish you would stop what you’re doing and come back home. You know what I mean! The girls, drugs, alcohol, and the violence… oh, the violence. Do you think I can’t see what’s going on? Babe, it’s not helping us. If you don’t stop… well, I might have to go. Baby, it’s not that I want to leave you, but I just can’t stand to see you killing yourself. I couldn’t stand to see you die. If I forget your face, could I spare mine? But, that’s not what it’s all about. I want you to stay here with me, Baby. But, if you won’t stop, well, I’ll just have to move one. It’s time for those hated words, but they must be said. So… Goodbye… I won’t be seeing you for a while.

No comments: