Jul 3, 2004

Good Intentions

And....

I'm dying to be with you, dying to change
Dying to realize all over again
It's the same... just the same...

I realize it's not what you wanted from me
It's hard to believe what you never could see
Every day... every day...

"In you," you say, "I know there is good.
I want you to be just how you wish you would
Be for me... you and me..."

I don't have what it takes... Dedicated motivation
These good intentions, I'll throw them all away...
When you're just out of reach, I think I can't take it
Can't you take it, just take it away...


I don't want to be the who's gonna use you
And I never wanted for you to be abused
In my bed... it's on my head...

I struggle and fight these undying desires
What more can I do when you're fueling my fire
I want you... I want you...

I give in to pleasure and release the pain
I hope to discover the good to be gained
When we are... we are...

I just want what it takes... Dedicated motivation
These good intentions, I'll try not to throw them away...
When you're just out of reach, I think I can't take it
I'll try, please don't take it away...

No comments: